Friday, August 12, 2011

Rise of the Planet of the Apes Review



Watching planets of the apes previously on tv and knowing what's about increase my curiosity to what the new movie.
Totally different from the previous ones still carries that feeling of us humans under estimating animals and their ability to think and feel. I think we souldn't feel superior just because we have gadgets and we countroul or surrounding whitout thinking on the consecuenses for the future, we only think on the solution for now.
I'm sure one will feel sympathizing with the apes in the movie because their objective is just to be free, the mistreated and underestimated can always give us surprises.


I watched Planet of the Apes previously on TV and that increased my curiosity to watch the new movie. Rise of the Planet of the Apes was totally different from the previous films, but it still carries the feeling of us humans underestimating animals and their ability to think and feel.

I think we shouldn't feel superior just because we have gadgets and we control our surroundings. The film encourages us to think about the consequences of our actions, rather than our solutions for now.

I'm sure that the viewer will feel sympathetic to the apes in this movie because their objective is to be free. Those we mistreat and underestimate can always give us surprises.

No comments:

Post a Comment